Pictures are coming. I swear. But we have only been home for a week and my mom was here, Christmas happened, we went to the doctor again and I have been recovering from a week of hospital sleep (no sleep). It's funny, waking up every two hours for feedings seems like a luxurious schedule after being in the hospital.
The last week has been meals at Pam and Ken's for all the December birthdays (fabulous meals, by the way) and watching the snow slowing melt from the wicked Christmas day storm. My mom played with Sam and I took care of Charlie. Keith finally got back to work.
NOW I am ready to get life going again. Tomorrow we are going for a little hike with friends to celebrate the new year, Charlie's two week birthday and a whole new outlook.
2009 will be fantastic.
No comments:
Post a Comment