November 12, 2008

Middle Names for Charlie

Picking Charlie's first name was easy. The middle has been debated for months and months.

Charles __________ Holimon Albury

(Sam's official name has both our last names too, so no griping.)

Charles Obama Holimon Albury (Keith says no)
Charles Tebow Holimon Albury (I am not dooming the kid to football)
Charles Arama Holimon Albury (Keith loves this - Chuck-Arama)
Charles Coffee Maker Holimon Albury (From Sam)
Charles Fitzgerald Holimon Albury (From Keith)
Charles Brigham Holimon Albury (Preparing him for prophecy)
Charles Nephi Holimon Albury (Because it sounds so damn weird)

The above names did not make the cut, but we have finally picked Charlie's middle name:

Charles Wyatt Holimon Albury (Carl's middle name and I love this name even if it weren't Carl's.)

3 comments:

  1. i'm so glad you picked wyatt.. although tebow would be my next pick on that list. or coffee maker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for boys with 4 names! Wyatt is a great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:54 AM

    Zane and Wyatt! Nona has her very own Wild West Show starring two of her grandsons! Penn will be the philosophical statesman back East. Quite a trio I have!!! :)

    ReplyDelete