
Today I am officially off bed rest. What will I do? Well, it will be a very big day! To the knitting store, of course! And also to the grocery store. Sam and I will make Pumpkin Chocolate Chip muffins for him and Ginger Snaps for Keith. That is the goal at least. Charlie is so low in my pelvis that I feel like I am walking with my feet a yard apart. I have a feeling that all the baking will not get done, but we have big dreams.
For Thanksgiving, Elisa (Carl's wife) has offered to stay in town (the rest of the family is at the ranch) to cook and hang out with us. So, it will be an Albury Thanksgiving with all three Albury brothers (Carl, Cory, Keith), Grammy, Sam, Elisa and me. We will certainly miss Thanksgiving with the McCalls, Nona and Paul, Danielle, and Zane! I think last year we even had Razie, her boyfriend, Leo, and Bill! But we are very excited to have Thanksgiving with all the Alburys for the very first time!
Also, Elisa will be our doula for the birth of Charlie. For us, this means that if labor is very long, she might relieve Keith, make phone calls to family, get Keith food, update him on a football score, etc. It will really be a big help. Thanks, Elisa!
No comments:
Post a Comment