August 8, 2008

The News We've Been Waiting For....

Well, we are half way there and the ultrasound went well - my cervix is in perfect condition so far! I'll start having ultrasounds every two weeks to keep an eye on it to make sure it is not "funneling". I also start the progesterone injections in two weeks. We are taking all precautions to keep the baby IN!

Sam loved the machines and was fascinated with the goop on my belly.


And his name is Charlie. We'll all see him by December 31.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Oh my god! I am so happy for you guys. What a group of boyz you will have for yourself! Auntie Danielle n Uncle Paul are sending their lotsa love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FIG! or what was the other one? lemonhead?
    what's the middle name?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Charlie is a great name! Can we call him Chuck? Yay for baby boys!
    Hugs, hannah, dan, and sawyer

    ReplyDelete