August 16, 2008

North Carolina and the Olympics

We have had a great time in North Carolina and have an overwhelming number of pictures.

We have watched a TON of the Olympics and are watching the last Phelps relay race now. Pause. Wow. Holy Crap. 30 meters left. Leezak. WOOOOOW. 8 golds for MP. Very cool. The swimming has been really fun to watch.

So, I have an overwhelming number of pictures that will get up probably next week. So sorry for the delay, but I have a grant due next week and I will be starting my days at 6am on the phone. I just wanted to give you guys a heads up.

Highlights from NC: Sam eating and loving fresh blackberries. Feeding the swans. Awesome wooden trucks that Gramps made. A visit from Lala. Sam's singing. Hiking. Getting caught in the rain and Sam being an amazing trooper. Playing in the waterfall. A visit from Jeffrey and Moni. Lots of chocolate. Lots of naps. Visiting the Stone farm twice. Using Dad's pilates machine (for me - sweet relief!).

Pictures later.

It was a great trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment