
This is Charles Paul Holimon. We call him Paul. At 34 years old, he has led an enviable life with indescribable adventure, accomplishment, and joy. He's a gifted writer, musician, teacher and, best of all, father.
He is my marvelous brother and we have decided to name our second son after him. We hope that little Charlie will take after his optimism, good looks, patience, comic genius, and political persuasion.
We love you, Paul!
Oh boy, I just could (of course!) not agree more! The name Charlie is such a cute one! I love it and I know that Paul is so proud!
ReplyDeleteI distinctly remember when my mother told me that my first name was Charles, not Paul. I thought she was confused. I wondered if she'd contracted spinal meningitis (a nasty little bugger I had dealt with as a tiny tike). But, it turned out Charlie really was my name, and I am deeply honored to share it with my nephew. I can't wait to surprise him with his middle name, Ozzy!
ReplyDelete