March 13, 2012

It's All Down Hill

After I do the up hills.  Tonight was my hill run.  Eric and I both serve on the Soul Community Garden Board, so we couldn't start until 9:30.  We went to Holladay because there are some damn good hills there.  We ran for 30 minutes, per our training manual.  I'm just happy I did it. 7 miles on Saturday?  Still gotta get my head around that.

I'm getting excited to start planning May Faire this year (through the garden).  Sam has some good ideas and we are trying to get a professional storyteller to work with both the May Faire and the Harvest Walk.  In Utah, the Timpanogas Storytelling Festival is supposedly the biggest professional storytelling event in the world.  It's not hard to find a professional storyteller here.

They are putting in a greenhouse with the Eagle Scouts and getting some turkeys at the garden.  It should be an interesting gardening year.

No comments:

Post a Comment