Sam has a friend named Jerome Gnome. He leaves notes in a bottle for Sam to collect things. Mr. Gnome is building a house and he needs Sam's help finding things. These pictures are collecting pine cones for Jerome Gnome.
Oh my! I have this book that I have had out for the last two weeks and every time I look at it or see it I think of Sam. I have decided that I am shipping it off to him and Sam and I are going to long-distance share this book. I think it is just the COOLEST book! I will not spoil the surprise but I hope to get it off to you guys before this weeks trip to my "poison" room!
Such special times with such a lovely boy! Jerome Has chosen the perfect assistant!
ReplyDeleteOh my! I have this book that I have had out for the last two weeks and every time I look at it or see it I think of Sam. I have decided that I am shipping it off to him and Sam and I are going to long-distance share this book. I think it is just the COOLEST book! I will not spoil the surprise but I hope to get it off to you guys before this weeks trip to my "poison" room!
ReplyDelete