Beth likes to read to Sam and she found this book of Mother Goose rhymes. Sam loves Mother Goose, so perfect, right? This must be an original or British version because the rhymes were pretty gruesome. It was pretty funny because they would start out very familiar then turn into a bloodfest. The look on her face was pretty funny. Maybe I can get her to send me some and I'll post them.
Sam got the worst haircut ever at a little salon up in the mountains. He wasn't exactly easy though, so I can't blame the barber.I thought it would be convenient to give Sam his bath and his wash his hair (we do it twice a week - Sunday and Wednesday) in Dad's dog bath. I thought -this is great! We don't have to bend over as much! He liked all of it but the hair washing.

No comments:
Post a Comment