June 8, 2008

Eli is 2 and He Had a Party (WITH CAKE!)

Eli turned 2 this week and we were some of the lucky ones invited to his totally cool party. The food was wonderful (Rich, I'm begging for your guac recipe - would it persuade you if I told you that it cured my nausea for the day?).
We made our fishing pole and Sam went fishing in the creek with Jack and Eli. Sam gorged on strawberries, ribs, and cake. It was one of the best kid birthday parties I have attended!! To top it off, since Sam didn't take a nap, he was asleep for the night before we even left the canyon! PERFECTION!
Chris explaining how something works to Sam.
Happy Birthday, Eli!

Sam was so excited to give Eli a needle-felted Brer Terrapin that we made that as soon we got there, he unwrapped it and gave it to Eli.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment