March 10, 2008

RANCH WEEKEND!

We have met the coolest people and we brought them up to the ranch last weekend. Tasha (the mama), Chris (the daddy) and Eli (the boy) had given me the cookbook from Hell's Backbone Grill in Boulder, Utah (yes, there is a story here) and we decided to test out some recipes (you know me, I tried to test them all).

Chris made Grand Marnier French Toast, of his own invention.

"Marry Me Cornbread" from Hell's Backbone (cookbook is called With a Measaure of Grace) - Holy crap. I think I really could collect husbands with this recipe - bacon, onions, brown sugar, cream cheese and on and on....in the morning we also poured maple syrup on it. The
Eli LOVES to be outside. And pretends he is outside even when he is inside.
Keith and the boys.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment