March 10, 2008

Playing in the Backyard

This is Brer Rabbit. I have made all the characters in the Uncle Remus stories. We have a lot of fun telling stories with these guys. I needle-felted all of them. Brer Rabbit is delighting in the crocuses that are coming up. The tulips and daffodils are coming up too, but I didn't get pictures of them today. Later, when we went to Red Butte Gardens, we saw yellow crocuses blooming and even a dwarf iris already blooming! We are still expecting more snow, but spring is coming for sure!!!
This is Eggy. She is a gnome and loves to play outside in all the walnut shells that the squirrels have left in the yard over the winter...
Brer Rabbit hops over a bridge.
Madu and Jazz (Aunt Linda's dog) are loving this weather too. They decided to just lounge in the sun during the morning.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment